Monday, November 23, 2009

A Brief Update

I just thought I'd make a quick entry this morning before I start my day. We're taking the week off to get ready for Thanksgiving, as usual I will be baking my famous apple pie (I get to use my corer/peeler I got from Pampered Chef) as well as a few other desserts. Going to make cheesecake this year as well. I haven't made one of those in quite some time, so it should be fun. I'm going to go all out on the appetizers this year as well. Wife and I will be making her grandmother's Portuguese stuffing (it is sooo good!). I'll be prepping all the ingredients for the stuffing over the next couple of days so we can start cooking Wednesday night, plus I'll be making the desserts ahead of time.

Also, confirmed the date and time to record the CD for my mom. Judy is going to take pictures so I can include them with my post about the experience. I'm so excited about this, I never imagined that I would be recording in a real studio, it is more than I could have hoped for. What started as a simple gift for my mom has turned into God giving me a desire of my heart that I wasn't even aware of. I'm so humbled and feel so loved by my God right now.

On a related note, I joined the adult choir at church and we started rehearsals for the Candle Light Service, also I found an awesome song for a solo, either for during the offering on a Sunday, the Candle Light Service, or both. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment