Monday, June 30, 2014

Transformers

Ok so I went to see Transformers Age of Extinction on Friday, and we'll quite frankly it has come in at number 5 in my top movies of 2014. I have to mention that it was also the 5th movie I've seen this year so coming in at number 5 was not a major accomplishment. To be honest it probably won't be at number 5 for very long.

I don't want to give any spoilers but lets just say that a movie that is only 15 minutes shy of 3 hours should probably been made into two movies. The movie suffers from too many protagonists, too many antagonists, and too man u subplots. And as cool as Optimus Prime riding on a robot dinosaur is the lead up to it felt forced.

Overall it delivered in terms of special effects and action but the confusing plot and general length of the movie left me feeling disappointed.

So the current ranking is now

1. The Lego Movie
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier
3. Maleficent
4. X-men: Days of Futures Past
5. Transformers: Age of Extinction

No comments:

Post a Comment