Monday, May 28, 2012

Under Construction

So I've been thinking for a while that the blog needs a facelift. I would really like to attract more readers, and possibly make a little money for my effort. So starting this week I will be attempting to make entries every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, also I will be expanding on the content. I will definitely be focusing more on homeschooling, after all I am a full-time homeschooling dad. I have also been toying with the idea of posting recipes and also doing a weekly vlog.

The three main areas I will be focusing on are:

1. Curriculum Reviews

2. Recipes

3. Worship and Music

Also I will probably insert some random silliness from time to time (you can't be serious all the time.) Ranging from movie reviews to stories about online gaming. Hey I'm a total geek so my interests a extremely varied.

I will be designing the new site layout this week and decide on a schedule for posts, so hopefully have this thing running a little smoother by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment