Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Insomnia Strikes Again

Having a hard time getting to sleep, again. Had this problem before a few years back, it is a possible symptom of Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS), though this time I think I've developed Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS, another symptom) to go along with it. So, I'm operating on little sleep, in almost constant pain (due to the rapid changes in the weather we've had over the past few days), and I'm supposed to take my daughter ice skating today for PE. OK. It could be worse I did get about 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night so I'm not completely sleep deprived. I've gotta call the doctor today about the constant pain in my knee (I had an MRI done on it about two years ago and they saw some damage but not bad enough to operate), it's gotten worse over the past year, and of course my new possible RLS trouble. Anyway, say a little prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment