Monday, September 28, 2009

Here we go...

So I thought Facebook would be a great place to start a blog. Not.
What do I know?
So, here I am over at Blogger.

I've really wanted to do this for a while now. Partly, to share some of my experience with other full time stay at home dads, and of course to vent once in a while.

So what will I be blogging about?

Well they always say, "Write what you know." That really doesn't narrow it down much. So, To give you an idea of what type of things I'll be sharing, I'll tell you a little about myself.

I'm a born-again christian, so, religion will definately be discussed.
Also, I'm a stay at home dad. Partially by chaoice, partially not. So, parenting will be on the menu as well.
I also homeschool my daughter. So, anything pertaining to education is fair game.
I love to cook, read, paint, draw, sing and play music.
Oh, and I'm a guy. So, I'll be delving into some scary territory there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment