Friday, October 2, 2009

Off to a Great Start

Well the DELTIC Co-op went off today with very few hitches. What is DELTIC? It stands for Doing Education and Life Together In Christ, and it is a homeschooling co-op. For me it allows my only child to get together with her friends and participate in various electives. It also gives myself (and other parents) the opportunity to share our expertise in various areas. In my case I'm teaching a Beginning Public Speaking course. The day went great and the kids seem to be excited. Even my daughter who is usually shy and has been dreading the idea of public speaking is starting to get excited about the class.

Well I would love to expound on the Co-op more but I'm exhausted, I was up late helping my wife type up her paperwork for her nursing II clinical, didn't get to bed until around 3 am and then had to be up at 7 am. I can't complain too much though, the wife was out the door at 5:30. Anyway my FMS is killing me and I still gotta call the doctor. I'm a terrible procrastinator especially when it involves doctors, never feel like they take me seriously. I've also got this irrational fear that they'll find something new wrong with me.

Hope to post again later after I've gotten some rest, but if not hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment