Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Good Day...

Well here I am, again. I had a pretty decent day today, got a lot accomplished. I was still in considerable pain from the rapid changes in weather we've been having lately. My hands were hurting so bad I was practically in tears just trying to drive my car. They feel better now but I still can't get used to the suddenness of the onset of my Fibromyalgia pain and the equally sudden fading of the same pain. one minute I want to scream the next I'm fine.

Like I said I did get a lot done today. I'm all prepared for the Bible Study I'm leading at my wife's job tonight. Still nervous but I know with God's help I'll do fine. Picked out the songs I'm going to record for my mom and emailed the list to the studio. Had to limit my selections to karaoke titles only so it was tough picking out songs that I knew and felt comfortable singing. I'm just waiting to here back from them so we can arrange some studio time to do the recording. I'm kinda excited about it as I have never sung in a studio before, ought to be cool.

Things are starting to come together, like I keep saying "Wait and See."

No comments:

Post a Comment