Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boys will be boys...

So we arrive at church early which gives me time to set up my classroom for Ranger Kids. Commander Rob had called on Wednesday and gave me a heads up about a new boy who would be in my class this week, so I wanted to make sure everything was ready. I then helped my Mother-in-law set up for a little fellowship before hand as she had arranged to make soup this week and next week. She arrived with my niece and nephew in tow and some really great soup. My class went awesome, the boys are well on their way to earning their first advancement and achievement awards. Even with my hyperactive nephew driving me nuts, I was still able to keep order. The new boy told his dad he wants to come back next week so it looks like Ranger Kids may finally be taking off. It was a great end to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment