Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where did the time go...

Wow, April already. I haven't blogged in a while (not because I didn't have anything to say, just been super busy) so I decided I would make an entry today. Not sure where to start, so much has been happening lately. I guess we'll continue where I left off about the new direction God is leading me in my life.

Had the chance to speak to a great friend about how to proceed and got some awesome advice. (Thanks Sue :) ) So I some stuff in the works on that front, I will hopefully make some headway this week but don't want to get ahead of myself. I have to keep telling myself to wait on God's timing in everything.

Last month was birthday month (I lost count of how many people I know who have birthdays in March) so very busy with parties plus I was suffering with a sinus infection all month. Needless to say we did not get a lot of school work done. (Did I forget to mention my wife also had her spring break from school so we also took that week off so we could spend time with her.)

The good news is we are finished with both history and science for the year and are close to being done with Latin as well. This will work out well as we will be starting to pack the house up in earnest in a few weeks. It is official we are moving back to my mother in-laws three tenement house. (It's only one street over and the rent will be cheaper.) Wee need to be packed up and moved by the end of June. Then the real fun begins. Can anyone say road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment