Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recovered and Ready

So, We had our annual Candlelight Service at Church and I felt so blessed to work with such talented people. I can't thank them enough for all that they did and continue to do. I was also rendered speechless, not an easy task, when the members of the worship team and adult choir presented me with guitar case. I know it doesn't sound like much but in all honesty it really was the only thing I wanted for Christmas this year.

So anyway, all the time I put into the service finally caught up with me and I had to spend pretty much all of Monday in bed to recover, but it was so worth it. Going to enjoy the holidays and then I have a Vocal workshop to prepare for and planning for Easter. Yes, I said Easter, it will be here before you know it, and choir rehearsals start in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment