Monday, June 18, 2012

Managing Mondays: COZI!!!!!

I love COZI!!!

What? You haven't heard about Cozi?

Well, Cozi is a web based calendar program that is design specifically for families. I know there are a lot of calendars out there but this is the first one I've seen that integrates the calendar with individual To Do Lists for each family member, shopping lists, and meal planning w/ recipes.



Image Detail
The thing I like most about it is that you can access it from your computer, android phone and IOS devices (iphones, ipods, etc.). So what does that mean? It means that my daughter can access her chore list on her ipod touch and I can check to see if she has checked things off and then see if they are done to my satisfaction. It also allows her some input when it comes to our grocery shopping as she can add things to the list if she notices we are out of certain item or she just wants me to pick up chips. It also keeps me aware of all our upcoming appointments even when I'm out of the house, making scheduling meetings and appointments much easier.

I know it might not work for every family, but if yours is anything like mine with all our electronic gadgets it might just be the perfect tool to keep you organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment